For Participating Sites
AG Mednet - New Image Transmission Software
ISCHEMIA World Cup
The Tier Finals have begun on February 1st 2017. Click here to see who has advanced in the competition.
Make A Difference In Heart Health - Women in Clinical Trials
Heart disease is the leading cause of death for women. Visit the Women in Clinical Trials webpage to learn more about how you can make a difference.
Newsletter Highlights - February 2017
- Minimum Follow-Up is Better than None
- Importance of Women in ISCHEMIA
- Core Lab Query (CLQUERY) Reminder
- Resolving Queries in eCOS for CIAO-ISCHEMIA
- Click here to view the full newsletter
Projected Date for Last Participant Enrolled
December 31, 2017 is the projected date for the last participants to be enrolled into the ISCHEMIA, ISCHEMIA-CKD, and CIAO-ISCHEMIA trials. This date is based on current randomization rates and is subject to change.
Projected Timeframe for Last Participant Follow-up Visit
The projected timeframes for last participant follow-up visits are:
- ISCHEMIA: 12 month minimum folllow-up
- ISCHEMIA-CKD: 18 month minimum folllow-up
- CIAO-ISCHEMIA: 12 month minimum folllow-up