ISCHEMIA Participant Follow-up and Final Results Presentation Timeline
- Closeout Visits Completed by: June 30th, 2019
- All Data Entered in InForm by: July 15th, 2019
- Final Results Paper Presented: AHA, November 2019 (Goal)
Make A Difference In Heart Health - Women in Clinical Trials
Heart disease is the leading cause of death for women. Visit the Women in Clinical Trials webpage to learn more about how you can make a difference.
Date for Last Participant Enrolled (1/31/2018)
The last participant was randomized into the ISCHEMIA & ISCHEMIA-CKD trials on January 31st, 2018. Enrollment for the CIAO-ISCHEMIA trial continued until July 12th, 2018.
Projected Timeframe for Last Participant Follow-up Visit
The projected timeframes for last participant follow-up visits are:
- ISCHEMIA: 12-18 month minimum follow-up
- ISCHEMIA-CKD: 18 month minimum follow-up
- CIAO-ISCHEMIA: 12 month minimum follow-up
AG Mednet - New Image Transmission Software